Monday, March 11, 2013

OOTD: Tartan you Glad it's not Plaid

Hey guys,

I had a really good weekend, which I was lucky enough to have transition into a really good Monday. Hope you can say the same! Can't wait for it to get warmer so I can take some shots outside.

While taking pictures someone asked if i was taking modeling pictures for American Eagle, I laughed. Anyway, I went all out for this preppy look.

When I got this sweater I immediately fell in love with the TARTAN pattern. Yes, Tartan, after doing some research, Tartan is the pattern (Scottish families often have their own design) while a PLAID is the garment made from the fabric with the Tartan pattern on it. The two terms are synonymous here in the States though, but hope that clears things up.

Top: Forever21
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: !iT Jeans, Nordstrom (long time ago)
Shoes: thrifted










~AF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Leave your blog addy so I check it out if I haven't already. Love sharing style and information.

~Addicted Fembot